Catholic Mommy Blogs:
- A directory of 100+ Catholic Blogs written by Moms and a resource center with posts updated regularly by featured Catholic moms.
- Provides tips and tools for motherhood, deepening your faith, and deepening the faith of your children, all within the timeframe of a breastfeeding session or waiting to pick your child up from soccer practice.
- Has a Facebook group to help support moms in their faith growth through saint and Bible verses, book recommendations, by sharing Biblical kids crafts, and helping each other out.
- Has a Forum for Questions and Answers… by Moms and for Moms.
- Wants to give you the tools to evangelize to the souls in your life, at the grocery store, and anywhere you may go because we’re called to be ready at all times and to help you grow in your own faith journey.
How to get these resources:
1. Subscribe to our weekly email newsletters with updates, freebies, and prayers
2. Like us on Facebook for motivation and posts around the internet
The Face Behind the Scenes
Lis Luwia is the editor and founder of CatholicMommyBlogs.com. More importantly, Lis is a Catholic wife and mother to two little girls. When she isn’t playing tickle monster, homeschooling, or reading children’s books, you can find her attempting to pull her kids in their bike trailer on the bike trail. (Gosh, they’re heavy!)
Lis has also been featured at:
Please leave a comment on any of the posts. (I read ’em all!) Or if you need to e-mail me, I’m at CatholicMommyBlogs(at)gmail.com
If you’re a Catholic Mommy blogger interested in joining the directory, please click here.
We pray that the resources from this website will help to grow your faith, draw you closer into the heart of Jesus, and help you to explain your Catholic faith to your children. God bless you!
For Our Disclosure Policy, Click Here.
Throughout www.catholicmommyblogs.com, links to other websites are provided solely for the user’s convenience.
CMB assumes no responsibility for these websites, their content, or their sponsoring organizations.
Thoughts by writers on CMB are solely their own.