Thank you so much for your interest in joining our team here at Catholic Mommy Blogs! We have several different avenues of participation that may interest you… so read on and then give us a shout out with how you would like to contribute!
How to Participate:
- The Directory: Add your blog’s link to our Catholic Mom Blog directory! We have 100+ blogs featured in the directory and it’s such a great way for new readers to find you! Please fill out the short form here. We ask that you are patient because this is only updated quarterly.
- If we have questions about your submission, we’ll reach out to you.
- This opportunity is only available for bloggers who are Catholic moms.
- Add your blog’s information here.
- RePublished Posts in the Blog: We love reading your blog posts and want to help get them out there for more eyes to see! In this opportunity, you can submit previously published blog posts for publication on our blog. They will be shared on our social media and some are shared in our email newsletters.
- You must have rights to the blog post and blog post must be written by you
- Blog posts that have affiliate links or are “selling something” will not be published
- Writers must be female Catholics. This is an absolute! You do not have to be a blogger to write these.
- We prefer blog posts that have a positive focus on faith, prayer, and spirituality. Teaching kids faith, liturgical feast days, and general Catholic blog posts are also recommended.
- Recommended length 500-1000 words.
- No compensation is provided
- Email Lis at catholicmommyblogs (at) gmail.com for approval with a link to your work or an attached example
- Do Not reach out requesting product reviews. Please see the Advertising section.
- Devotions: Devotions are short and friendly faith-fiilled posts purposely written for inspiring Catholic moms. Devotions are sent via our email newsletter and are housed in a separate section than the blog. If your devotion is chosen to be featured in the email newsletter, we will also include your bio and links to your blog or Facebook page in the emails.
- Devotions must be uniquely written for Catholic Mommy Blogs and not previously published elsewhere
- Recommended length: 300-500 words
- No compensation is provided
- Email Lis at catholicmommyblogs (at) gmail.com for approval with an attached example
- Catholic Mommy Facebook Group: This is a special Facebook group for all Catholic moms looking to chat with other, like-minded, positive moms. Topics vary from preparing for feast days, to discussing new novels to read, to requesting and proving advice to other moms. If you’re interested, you would need to request to join the group. If it is not obvious that you are a Catholic mom from your Facebook profile (or if your privacy settings are so strict that moderators can’t see enough information about you), you may not be admitted entrance to the group as we try to have a good level of security and safety for group members.
- Catholic Mommy Blogs button: Get a Catholic Mommy Blogs button to support us on your blog or website sidebar.
- Advertising Partner: If you are interested in becoming an advertising partner or sponsor, please click here for more details.
Want to get to know us better?
Sign up for our email newsletters here.